I’m a 23-year old Mexican-American who enjoys a good book by the fireplace. If only I had a fireplace. I grew up loving the joy reading brought to me during difficult times in my life. My tastes in reading has changed throughout the years as I’ve become an adult. I mostly read YA, New Adult, and Adult fiction. Fantasy, Paranormal, and contemporary romance are the genres I gravitate towards now. Having a platform to share my love for books is awesome considering how technology has brought us closer together.
Apart from reading, I enjoy creating 3D Origami figures. Check out my Instagram to see my creations! I love spending time with my family and playing on my Nintendo Switch. I watch way too many YouTube videos, and I sometimes cause chaos in the Sims 4.
Favorite Book Series (in no particular order)
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- Shatter Me (OG Trilogy) by Tahereh Mafi (I have yet to read the remaining books in the series!)
- Angelfire Trilogy by Courtney Allison Moulton
- Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
- I’m an only child! I’ve always wanted to be an only child. My wish was granted.
- Spanish was my first language.
- I’m a Sagittarius yet I’m still a homebody.
- I’m a hard-core procrastinator.
- I learned English by watching Dora the Explorer. She is the real MVP.
- I am bilingual! Yet, I can barely speak Spanish or English.
- I’m awkward and shy at first. Once you get to know me, I am an open book.
- I was born in California, but I grew up in St. Louis.
- I’m a licensed cosmetologist and I currently work as a part-time nail tech! Oh, I am really good at nail art!