Review Policy Updated: November 13, 2018
Thank you for your interest and consideration in Bookwyrming Thoughts. We want to ensure your request fits the blog and our audience, so we have listed some guidelines throughout this page to hopefully clarify things for you.
As bloggers and influencers, we want to retain our audience’s trust in us, so we try our best to remain as open and honest in our reviews. Review copies do not guarantee a positive review. All reviews are shared through Goodreads and social media links, which can be found in the sidebar.
Please include the following information in your request:
- Book Title and Series if applicable
- Publisher and Publication Date
- Information about the book – synopsis, Goodreads, website, etc.
- Deadline if applicable – we request approximately a month ahead of time or longer so we are given enough time to read, review, edit, etc.
- Additional information you would like us to know
Lupe (USA) – NOT accepting requests
Sophia (USA) – Accepting LIMITED requests
- Advanced Reading Copies (ARCs)
- Traditional and Small Press
- Limited Self-Published
Electronic copies are preferred, although a physical copy will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Netgalley and Edelweiss invites can be sent to sophia(at)bookwyrmingthoughts(dot)com.
- Young Adult – Fantasy, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Contemporary, etc.
- New Adult – Fantasy, Science Fiction, etc.
- Middle Grade – Fantasy
Genres NOT Accepted:
- Writing samples
To fully understand if your book is right for the blog, we highly recommend viewing our most recent posts and reviews, which will give you a better understanding of our individual reading tastes and writing styles.
We reserve the right to deny a request due to our personal schedules and interests, as we are both in college and have full-time jobs. Any request that is denied will go unanswered.
Thank you for taking the time to read through our review policy. If you feel your novel fits any of the above requirements, please contact the reviewer of choice. We look forward to working with you!