Hey, hey, bookwyrms!
Surprised? IT’S SATURDAY, and I’m doing an early weekly wrap-up because tomorrow has a Blogoween post. 11/10 would encourage everyone to join us for this month if you are able to. 😏
Meanwhile, IT’S A CAUSE OF CELEBRATION. After many months of struggling to stay on top of comments, I am finally all caught up. It’s been a long and arduous journey, and I hope I can keep up this trend instead of letting everything pile up on each other.
Also good news: I’m getting published. 😱 IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING. I submitted a piece to Project Canvas two years ago, and I am exciteth. We’re having a Handwriting Contest and you can win a copy of the book!
This Week’s Posts
- [3 Oct] Why Should You Have a Test Blog? (Let’s Call It Your Blogging Laboratory)
- [6 Oct] Weekly Wrap-Up: Blogoween, Project Canvas and Finally Caught Up on Comments
I’ve brought more books than I’ve read because they were on sale. 😳
- The Gryphon Series box set by Stacey Rourke – I loved the first and own the old versions of the sequel but apparently don’t have the updated ones? That’s okay, because I need the rest of the series.
- The Falconer trilogy by Elizabeth May – all of the books were on sale and I have it on my TBR. Therefore it’s only logical.
- Second Star by J.M. Sullivan – Peter Pannnn.
- White Stag by Kara Barbieri – this was available as a read now and I’m just why? It didn’t get on my radar and there are monsters involved?
The past two weeks have been a rough reading week – I had to finish three books within days of each other, and omg I’m feeling the burnout so bad it’s not even funny. I’m just impressed I even cracked a review out on time for my internship (I am so sorry, dear editor). 😅
Thankfully I’m going to try to be ahead with my reading because October has another week of two blog tours. I’ll find myself in a rough patch if I keep doing it to myself. I finally started Forest of a Thousand Lanterns, Death by the River and The Scarlet Sisters.