Happy Easter, bookwyrms!
Hope the Easter Bunny left you plenty of goodies. 😉 We’ve had a pretty vacant week, though we tried on Tuesday. Lupe and I got booted out before we could rescue the post from being scheduled and it ended up going live (and then school things happened because I’m a procrastinator and I have a few completed drafts sitting.
The only evidence that happened is on Bloglovin. It’s a sneak peek of what we’re up to, so no worries. That post is coming back for sure. 😀
Random tip: trust no one, stay vigilant of mischief.
This Week’s Posts
Nothing. Who has time for book shopping when there are papers to write and tests to study for?
The Reading Life
Just so everyone knows, I never finished The Opposite of Fate but I finished most of it and somehow managed to write a 7-8 page paper within the span of hours I threw myself into the cave (aka my room). I’m going to be surprised if I get a good score on this paper.
Onwards to other books! Um… most of it being textbooks for other papers due.
Like Sophia, I had to read my textbook in order to complete my essay. At this point, I no longer have a fun reading life.
Let’s talk about a few things that happened this week…
- The most depressing thing that happened this week is the death of a bunny done by me… and I couldn’t do anything to stop it. 😭
- I finally registered for my Fall 2018 semester classes, and I’m happy to say my schedule seems to be a lot less stressful because I can finally get a weekend… sort of. (Okay, mom. You can get the car back. I’M SORRY FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS. 😂)
- I’m moving my online portfolio (that I somehow forgot and abandoned since last year) to WordPress.
- I haven’t been active in comment hopping either, unfortunately. (Just so you all know we love you.) 😭
- It rained all week in St. Louis which caused my professor to cancel my Tennis classes. So I didn’t do any exercise this week.
- I’m currently doing a complicated string art project for one of my classes! It’s VERY time-consuming. I am creating an angel and boy did I choose a complicated one. I just finished hammering down all the nails and now I have to wrap the string around the nails. I will definitely show the result in next week’s weekly update.
- I haven’t been active in responding comments this week. Woops. All of my time was dedicated to my school work. I apologize and will certainly catch up this upcoming week!
- Sophia texted me about the bunny incident and I DEFINITELY SHAMED HER FOR IT. The poor bunny. What did it do to you, Sophia? 😂