I was very very tempted to make a party hat for my dragon because well… I’m kind of celebrating? But the usual sleeping dragon will do because I’m always tired and today is a day of tired/napping. I skipped out on a few Sunday Posts so I can catch up on comments. Just so you know, I haven’t caught up yet.
So I’m 21 today! Isn’t this exciting. Please don’t ask if I’m going to out and party because I’m officially a full-fledged adult because I’ll give you my answer right now: NOOO. All I ask is a nice nap and stress-free day (exactly why I requested off).
I still have the vertical driver’s license for another year though.
This Week’s Posts
I’ve accumulated some books for review!
- Death by the River by Alexandrea Weis and Lucas Astor – I completely forgot I signed up for the blog tour.
And I brought some books.
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner – I read this as an ARC and saw it on sale, so I got a copy for myself!
- Reflections by Elizabeth Lim – I love Mulan, so when I hear there was a retelling, I was in.
- I forgot the titles of the other books I got, but I was very much not behaving.
- Hey, hey, it’s my birthday week and they say to treat yourself so the proper bookworm way to do this is to get books.
I started reading Reflections and it is amazinggg. I’m almost done with it as well, which makes me super happy. I’m also reading Perfect Harmony by Emily Albright, which I’m reading for the blog tour coming soon. It’s not as exciting as the Mulan retelling, but it’s not horrible in terms of reading luck.
I started my third year of college a few weeks ago, so goodbye to some of my freedom and hello to a wrist support because I won’t be able to do anything long otherwise. (This is exactly why I was super unproductive in July.) And with that, I’m also interning at 60 Seconds Online Magazine, where I’m writing book reviews and spreading more of my bookish joys. Excuse me while all of my reviews get shifted over because I’m a slow reader and need material to meet deadlines.
The blog will be okay, right?! It will be because BLOGOWEEN IS COMING, which means I get to bring some of the spookiest posts for your souls! Come join me, Clo, Sam, Anthony, Kaleena, Camilla, Lauren, Jamsu and Anna as we host this very
ominous exciting event where you sell your soul to us. Clo already sold her soul to me but she’s not really complaining.
We’d love for you to join us! I have low-key realized my blogoversary is coming up right after the event so lots of planning for my poor soul. Oh dear.
Let’s talk, bookwyrms! Are you a September baby? Are you joining us for Blogoween? Have you read any of the books I got?
Latest posts by Sophia (see all)
- Has Blogging Changed the Way You Read? - December 12, 2018
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Novel Newcomers and Almost Freedom - December 9, 2018
- Death by the River by Alexandrea Weis and Lucas Astor | More like Death by Boredom - December 5, 2018