That’s right, bookwyrms, you read it correctly.
IT’S FUCKING HOODIE SEASON HERE IN MISSOURI.
I don’t normally use explicit language, but I AM HAPPY. *pulls out warm hoodies and snuggles in them for the rest of the semester*
This Week’s Posts
- [7 Oct] Why You Need Fictional Characters During the Zombie Apocalypse
- [10 Oct] Hullmetal Girls by Emily Skrutskie ★★★★
- [12 Oct] New York Comic-Con, Black Panther, Aladdin and More | Fandom Friday
I didn’t buy anything! I’m being a good bookwyrm.
- Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee (ARC) – I had a really rough Wednesday this week so it felt really nice to get approved for an ARC on Netgalley! I know exactly what I’m doing this Winter Break.
- I forgot I didn’t add this to my TBR for some reason. Whoops.
- Dream Keeper by Amber R. Duell (ARC) – I’ve been eyeing this book for awhile and omg the cover is so pretty. Then again, Parliament House makes PHENOMENAL covers all the time – I’m always mindblown by them.
I am having a rough reading week too for some reason – every book I’ve been reading have been on the DNF radar except for one. Maybe I’m burning out, don’t like the book but I don’t know what’s going on and my latest DNF is Death by the River. I did finish Forest of a Thousand Lanterns despite struggling to get through the first half and I want book two to find out what happens next.
I’m still continuing with Crane by Stacey Rourke, who I know won’t let me down (at least, I have high hopes for not letting me down) and The Scarlet Sisters for my school project. Speaking of school…
It’s about that time where I probably let all my comments sit and occasionally blog hop, so don’t mind me if I end up falling behind like I usually do. I’m going to be surprised if I survive. I just realized this will be my last week before everything begins to be due and let’s be honest: I don’t think I’ve started with anything except for a few. This always bites me. 😭😭😭
It’s also my last full week before I get a full load of classes at 15 credits rather than 9 credits. This also made me realize… I think I’m going too fast and I might have to graduate early after all, which isn’t exactly my plan… but I do get a much lighter workload later? This is a good thing? Maybe?