Happy May, everyone! This is being said weeks late, but oh well, life has been busy and we are back for book domination. (Although I don’t feel like doing anything blogging related sometimes.)
This Week’s PostsNo posts found.
It’s been awhile, bookwyrms! Let’s check out what books I’ve gathered during my weeks of projects. 🤗
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa (Netgalley) – I completely forgot I requested this one until my phone dinged with an email. 😅
- The Art of Escaping by Erin Callahan (Netgalley) – Roberta from Offbeat YA pitched this to me back in 2014 and I. AM. EXCITETH.
- I still have that email for some reason… And I cringe at my font choice.
- Bring Me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf (Netgalley/Blog Tour) – I read Wolf’s Lovely Vicious trilogy when it came out, which is an entirely different ballpark than her new novel. I’m very curious how it’ll go.
I finally have the time to read! This week I finished Turn It Up! by Jen Calonita. It was okay, but honestly, it reminded me of my senior year in art class. 🤔
I also started reading Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman, who is also the author of Ninja Girl. I don’t think I’ll be let down in the cuteness level.
I made someone read The Epic Crush of Genie Lo, and they love it so far. I have no regrets of course.
Like the title says, I’m on summer break! Here’s what’s been happening in my life lately:
- I’m finally catching up on comments, slowly. But if you get 2-5 comments from me at random times, then yes, it’s me playing catch up. 😂
- My first review on The Arts STL is up! Come check out my review for The Heart Forger and be sure to check out some of their other articles as well! (It’s more aimed towards STL residents but I’m sure you’ll find something of interest!) 🤗
- Bless papers that include a huge chunk of my grade sometimes. I’m still rolling in shock that I nearly got a perfect score on my philosophy paper (I was counting on that happening 😂).
- I’m working on Instagram things more often now that I’m at home with more light.