Hold up, is it really July?
*looks at calendar*
Gosh darn it, it really is July. (At least I didn’t notice this three weeks into July.)
This Week’s Posts
- [24 Jun] Weekly Wrap-Up: The Belles and Brujas Tour!
- [26 Jun] Why Is A Book Series Abandoned? AKA Would You Be A Bookish Criminal?
- [28 Jun] Bring Me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf ★★★★
- [29 Jun] Fandom Friday: The Hate U Give Trailer + More!
- Echoes by Alice Reeds – islands are involved and also that cover… okay, I forgot why, but I do know it’s a survival story. We’ll see how that goes.
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – If only to see how long it’ll take for me to finish the audio version of this one…
- Generation Dead (#1), Kiss of Life (#2), and Passing Strange (#3) by Daniel Waters – the covers are what drew me into buying them in the first place. I wonder when I will have the time to read them?
I’m still reading Strange the Dreamer, which numerous people are telling me is slow to start but gets good later so… I’ll trek through the book still. Then again, I just started it, but I keep putting it down. Hullmetal Girls by Emily Skrutskie is my next victim.
I finally finished Gemina though. 😅
I’m still reading Only Dead on the Inside: A Parent’s Guide to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse by James Breakwell. Like I’ve said… I am reading this SLOWLY.
Nothing as exciting as going to a bookish event like last week, but I spent most of my time off from work stocking up on Instagram photos for the school year and catching up on comments. I’m almost all caught up! I’m halfway through June currently. (And I intend to stay on track after, but hahaha good luck, Sophia.)
Like Sophia, nothing happened other than I got a 91% on my first Calculus exam! WOOT! WOOT! I do have another Calculus exam this upcoming Tuesday. YIKES. I know. I’m so close to the end of the eight weeks. I can ALREADY FEEL IT!