If you’ve made it to this post, congratulations! You’ve survived the Halloween Games in one piece! Hopefully. For all I know, you’re haunting me in your deadly glory and will continue to do so for the rest of the weekend.
The horrors are over, bookwyrms, as we will now find out exactly what kind of spoopy creature you are in the dark of night.
Everything goes bump in the night, and little did you know your true nature is as spoopy as the season.
IT’S TIME FOR A QUIZ.
Also known as the best part of the event because you are curious.
1. Would you rather be in:
- A cemetery surrounded by nothing else but tombstones.
- The forest in the dark of night.
- The bathroom mirror, the fireplace – you prefer being in any one place.
- The abandoned basement of an old house.
2. Your favorite monstrous food consists of:
- Brains… or blood for that matter. You’ll resort to cannibalism if you have to.
- Souls, because the thought of eating brains or blood isn’t enough to fulfill you.
- You don’t want blood, brains or souls – you prefer feeding on the fears of your victims.
- Nothing at all… who has time to eat when you’ve got spying to do!
3. Are you scary when you’re angry?
- Only when I show my teeth or claws and move closer to my victim.
- What, my shadow doesn’t look scary yet?
- Angry revenge is best served quiet.
- Anger? What anger?
4. You’re invited to a party. The first place you make a beeline to is:
- Straight out the door and into the dark.
- The wall, where you can observe the actions of the people around you.
- Where everyone gathers, so you can gather information about them by socializing.
- The most isolated place you can find – you don’t want to seem rude by leaving, but you don’t want to socialize unless you have to.
5. You have been given four places to sleep in. Where do you choose to spend the night?
- A coffin.
- In the trees.
- The most comfortable place you can find.
6. Someone came in and took your favorite book! What do you do?
- Sneak in and get it back.
- Demand the return of the book or you’ll make them feel sorry for taking it in the first place.
- Plot their death behind their backs quietly.
- Do nothing – you can always get another copy of the book if you don’t already have multiple ones.
7. You’re going on a trip around the world! Who do you take?
- Your family, because they are close and important to you.
- No one – you want to go about this journey alone.
- Your enemies, so you can pick them off one by one
- Everyone you can afford to bring with you.
8. In a group, you are most like:
- The Action Taker.
- The Observer.
- The Plotter.
- The Diplomat.
Time to find out who you truly are when things go awry in the dark of night!
If you choose mainly As, you are a zompire
A hybrid of zombies and vampires, you look perfectly normal to the human eye. You are nocturnal, preferring ominously quiet places to do your work. In fact, the thought of showing your face in broad daylight scares you. You prefer drinking blood over eating the brains of your victims for fear of drawing attention to your kind, but you don’t mind resorting to that if you have to.
If you choose mainly Bs, you are a soul eater
You enjoy being alone most of the time and left alone to your own devices. Your mere presence intimidates those around you; they steer clear away from you, but you’re okay with that! The fewer the number of people getting close to you, the better off they, and you will be. You might seem emotionless to some, but you are full of thought and emotion – you don’t show it often.
If you choose mainly Cs, you are a poltergeist
You may live life on the edge – life is fun for you and YOLO is your motto. You strive to make yourself laugh and hope others will as well. But when you’re angry, you’re ANGRY and you’ll do anything to make them suffer in revenge. You’re observant and you like to collect information about the people around, storing it away for possible future use.
If you choose mainly Ds, you are a friendly ghost
You enjoy getting along with everyone you come across as best as you can with little problems. You try your best to be the nicest person you think you can be, despite the fact it may backfire on you. But sometimes, you prefer your own alone time as well, away from everyone.
(Because I forgot yesterday at the end, whoops.) Anything to do with Halloween Creatures! You can choose creatures you would want to be, why you would make a great vampire, etc.
As you can tell, I am a rule breaker. Gotta bend them all.
Latest posts by Sophia (see all)
- The Princess Switch (2018) | So Bad Sometimes, It Was Funny - January 15, 2019
- The Girl King by Mimi Yu | Much disappointment - January 8, 2019
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Happy New Year, A Trophy for Kaleena - January 6, 2019